1. Understand the importance of multi-disciplinary care in rehabilitation.
2. Discuss the roles of members of the rehabilitation team.
3. Outline how to develop a feasible rehabilitation plan.
4. Outline how to set appropriate goals for rehabilitation and monitor the progress of patients.
5. Understand assessment tools used to assess rehabilitative needs.
6. Describe the needs of the family of a person in rehabilitation.
7. Understand psychological and medical complications that can be important in rehabilitative care.